The first grading of the year starts on Saturday 25th February until Saturday 4th March, the special Black Belt Test will be held on Thursday 2nd March.
The weeks intensive training for our adult students starts on Monday 20th March until Friday 24th March.
The day long classes are a fantastic way to improve your Kung Fu skills, drill down into the detail and learn more advanced techniques, you can book the whole week or just a day!
We are excited to announce that we will be running a cultural trip to China this August and will be visiting Hong Kong and Beijing. The tour will consist of 3 Nights, 2 Days in Hong Kong and 4 days and nights in Beijing. We are also proud to say that the Confucius Institute for TCM will be sponsoring the attractions in Beijing, providing a tour guide and transportation around the city.
See the famous light show in Honk Kong, pay respects and visit Yip Mans grave, coss over to Hong Kong island on the Star Ferry, in Beijing a trip see past and present with a trip to the Great Wall of China is a must, the Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven, Forbidden City, Birds Nest Olympic Stadium and much more.
Here you will find details of upcoming gradings, seminars, intensive classes and other events of interest to Kung Fu Schools students.
Accessing the Kung Fu Schools Google Calendar
If you have an application which uses the iCal format (for example iCalendar on Apple Macs or iPhones) then copy and paste this link to access the calendar:
Here's a guide to the Events:
- DTC - Degree Training Course. 1:45pm - 3:45pm unless stated otherwise. Help get you to your Black Belt more effectively.
- Intensive Training. 7:00pm - 8:30pm unless stated otherwise. Add some adrenaline to your training. Don't Forget your Gum Shield
- Master's Course. 7:30pm - 8:30pm unless stated otherwise. Polish up the finer details of your Wing Chun Kung Fu (3rd Degree Leadership program only).
- Master Paul Hawkes. 5th Degree Chief Instructor of Kung Fu Schools visits to give advanced lessons. Ask at the Front Desk for more details.
- GM Sergio Iadarola. Kung Fu Schools is fortunate enough to have a close relationship with GM Sergio Iadarola, and access to his immense skill & knowledge.