On Monday 8th October Grand Master Sergio will be at Kung Fu Schools Croydon for a special Wing Chun seminar from 7:30pm until 10:00pm
The first grading of the year starts on Saturday 17th February until Saturday 24th February, the special Black Belt Test will be held on Thursday 22nd February for our Little Dragon and Junior students.
The weeks intensive training for our adult students starts on Monday 5th until Friday 9th March.
The day long classes are a fantastic way to improve your Kung Fu skills, drill down into the detail and learn more advanced techniques, you can book the whole week or just a day!
Here you will find details of upcoming gradings, seminars, intensive classes and other events of interest to Kung Fu Schools students.
Accessing the Kung Fu Schools Google Calendar
If you have an application which uses the iCal format (for example iCalendar on Apple Macs or iPhones) then copy and paste this link to access the calendar:
Here's a guide to the Events:
- DTC - Degree Training Course. 2:15pm - 4:55pm unless stated otherwise. Help get you to your Black Belt more effectively.
- Intensive Training. 7:00pm - 8:30pm unless stated otherwise. Add some adrenaline to your training. Don't Forget your Gum Shield
- Master's Course. 7:00pm - 8:00pm unless stated otherwise. Polish up the finer details of your Wing Chun Kung Fu (3rd Degree Leadership program only).
- Master Paul Hawkes. 5th Degree Chief Instructor of Kung Fu Schools visits to give advanced lessons. Ask at the Front Desk for more details.
- GM Sergio Iadarola. Kung Fu Schools is fortunate enough to have a close relationship with GM Sergio Iadarola, and access to his immense skill & knowledge.